Our River Valley Club tennis program offers private lessons and private group lessons. Our USTPA or USPTR certified pros will customize lessons to fit your style and schedule. Lessons run for 30, 60 or 90 minutes and accommodate 1-6 players. Some of the things worked on will be warm-ups, focused drills, match play, and review. Private lessons are scheduled through the FITshop or directly with the pro of your choice upon availability.
When you purchase lessons with a pro, you can save the more lessons you buy. Save 5% when purchasing 15 lessons. Save 10% when when purchasing 30 lessons. Save 15% when purchasing 60 lessons.
• Masks are required at all times. Parents are asked to wear masks when dropping off and picking up at front door. We ask you to not congregate in the tennis lobby.
• All participants must be registered before they can attend a class. If you are making up a class, you must call ahead for space availability.
• All tennis players will be health screened and temperature checked at the Front Desk before each class and entering tennis courts.
• Anyone not willing to comply with our policies will be asked to leave.
• Juniors must come ready to play. Bring a water bottle, non-marking tennis shoes, and a racquet. Tennis racquets are available in the FITshop for purchase. Rentals are not offered.